Terms and Conditions
- Registration plans include both residential and non-residential arrangements.
- Fee once paid, will not be refunded in any circumstances. However, a substitute name can be accepted if from within the same organization.
- e-invoice/e-receipt will be sent to you in 15 working days post event. For invoice in favor of the organization name, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with billing name, address and GST no. (If applicable).
- In case, you are making NEFT/RTGS or IMPS payment transfer, please send the details of the transaction with the copy of filled in form at email@example.com .
- An email confirmation will be sent within 48-72 working hours for offline registrations. For online registration, please keep the screenshot of the payment success message from Payu money/ PayPal safe with you.
- The names of Speakers and Panelists on the event website and the brochure are based on their confirmation. In case, any speaker/panelist could not make it to the event, the organizing committee/organization cannot be held responsible.
- In case the event could not be organized because of situations beyond control of the organizing committee, the fee will be refunded within 60-90 days. Our liability is limited to the refund of the fee in case of cancellation of the event.
- You will be sent a Delegate Registration Number by 5th Oct.’20; you just need to tell the registration number, at the venue to collect your Entry Pass.
- A few master-classes are restricted for CSR Heads/CSR Teams of companies. Host organization has all the rights to restrict entry of delegates for such master-classes.
Special Notice: If you wish to attend both India CSR Summit and Tech for Impact sessions, please click here https://www.indiacsrsummit.in . This link will redirect you to India CSR Summit website and you may register from “Register Now” link.
If you wish to attend only Tech for Impact sessions, please register from the below provided plans.
By registering for the event, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.